some pearl questions

YuOminae

1 - i read in another post from here that in the peaer in the first day they had lobster,does that mean they just started again with lobster ? or did i read that wrong ?

2 - did anyone had the lobster from the teppanyaki ? and does any one have pics from the teppanyaki from the pearl or pics from the menu ?

3 - im glad to hear they have a wii on the pearl but is it only for the kids or can anyone enter ?

4 - since now i had 2 cruises,first on the sun and last year with jewel,in their tvs i could conect the video camera to wach what i had recorded that day since now on the pearl they have those flat screen tvs can i still do this or did they eliminate the video in inputs ?

Cagneys lobster wasn't worth it, but teppanyakis is wonderful. you can request filet and lobster even though the combo is not on the menu. i do not have a copy of the menu, but it is like other hibachi restaurants. we ate there 3 times on our 14 night cruise. I know 1 couple who ate there 7 nights out of their 9 night stay.

make sure you call for reservations early am the day before, or call the concierge for your requests and they will arrange them for you. seating is at 5:30, 7:30, and 9:30.

redjellybean, looks like you and I were on the same cruise!! What was your opinion of the dining room menu?? We found it to be very limited. -Just seemed different this time and we felt we had to do a lot of planning to figure out dinner at the restaurants each night since we had to call the morning before. I think we are going to try RCCL next time. Just wondered what your opinion was...

I'm ready to book another one! Had such a great time. Weather was perfect everyday and came home to this cold!! brrrrr... :(

Archived