Need Help Finding My Way Around

if you look at your first post above, see where it ways "post Reply"? Right above that it says "- Go to: Royal Caribbean ROLL CALL Forums " ...click that. Then eselect your ship, and look for a post for your cruise dates. good luck, it is sort of confusing, but you will get it quickly.

Andrea, also, at the bottom of this page there is a "Forum Jump." You can go there to that dropdown box and check out what forums are available. There are some for New Cruisers, Ask a Cruise Question, Ports of Call, and the Roll Call Forums.

Enjoy this site. There is a wealth of information available here.

Also, if you want to see if someone has posted to a question you want to see, you can go to "thread tools" at the top of the thread and subscribe. Then when you log on, you can click on User CP and if someone has posted, it will be listed there. Also, any time YOU post to a thread, you are already subscribed.

Enjoy! (You may become obsessed like a lot of us!)

I want to Thank all of you for your help. In 3 days, I have been on this site for "HOURS".

We have been cruising for about 12/14 years and just now heard about the CruiseCritics. We met some wonderful Scottsmen on board the Radiance going through Panama Canal 11/04/07. They told us about the site. I am no expert on computers, so it takes me a little (LOT) longer than you guys to find my way around.

I finally got on the thread (took me a while to figure out what a thread was) for Oct 8, 2008 on the Brilliance of the Sea and am afraid to get off for fear I won't be able to get back on.

I guess trial and error is the way for me.

And yes, it is true, there is a wealth of information here.

A lovely lady on the ship said to us " If your Travel Agent is not giving you an on board credit, them maybe you need to look for another travel agent" She told us about crucon.com. Has anyone else out there heard of them? We have been loyal to our local Travel Agent, but never get any benefits from her or her company. Guess its time to relocate.

I'm sure you will see me floating around again somewhere.

Thanks Again, Andrea

Hi Andrea...here is what I do to find threads I've posted in..might not be the easiest way, but it works. :) Click on "Search" and type in your own screen name in the "User Name" box. This will give you all the threads you've posted in. Also if you click on your own screen name and then on "Find all posts by" you will find a list of all your posts. Hope it helps! :)

Hi Andrea...here is what I do to find threads I've posted in..might not be the easiest way, but it works. :) Click on "Search" and type in your own screen name in the "User Name" box. This will give you all the threads you've posted in. Also if you click on your own screen name and then on "Find all posts by" you will find a list of all your posts. Hope it helps! :)

A simpler way to find your own posts is to just click on your own name and then "find all post by" and you will see all your entries on whatever threads you have posted on.

Well I found my way into this area easy enough tonight. Our cruise is 10/08/2008. I should know my way around by then.

We have been cruising for 12/14 years and I feel like a first time cruiser. We never knew that this great site was out there.

Thanks you guys for your help.

Archived