Was I on a cruise!! Pacific Dawn W73

epal

Well it's the frist cruise I didn't see a doctor ,May be I've got sea legs!!! as well as a cold .

It seem's I'm back at home, as I'm cooking dinner for the family(10) tonight, a personal cruise review, I could do with some assistance it's a far cry from the Palm Court and I'm prepareing the three course meal, just wish I felt like a was on dry land .

Most people have covered the cruise with spectacular pictures form every one and outstanding writing skills mine will have too come later whwen all the hype dies down

Welcome home Elaine. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

It was nice to meet you on the Thursday night. Did you see me there on the Friday arvo? I just made it in time.:eek: I've got a picture of you at Sailaway on the Promenade Deck. You looked so excited!!:D

Have you planned your next one?

I'm about to head out for dinner shortly....:p I've been helping moving furniture and ripping up carpet the last two days. The dinner is a thank you and a reward.;) I don't envy you at all for cooking for 10. I can't even cook for one!!:o

Looking forward to your review.:)

Take Care.

Well it's the frist cruise I didn't see a doctor ,May be I've got sea legs!!! as well as a cold .

It seem's I'm back at home, as I'm cooking dinner for the family(10) tonight, a personal cruise review, I could do with some assistance it's a far cry from the Palm Court and I'm prepareing the three course meal, just wish I felt like a was on dry land .

Most people have covered the cruise with spectacular pictures form every one and outstanding writing skills mine will have too come later whwen all the hype dies down

Hello Elaine,

It was fun wasn't it, nothing good ever lasts long enough. Hope you enjoyed your balcony we were certainly envious. We will be booking for Samoa tomorrow hopefully in a balcony cabin on Baja deck, it will be much better even though our inside was OK.

All the best

Don...

P.S.

When should I start that competition we spoke about lol:D

Archived