Calling all Seniors

whit53

We have a Cruise Critic Group sailing on a Southern Caribbean route, which is also a RCCL C&A Members cruise. So, that means double the fun, with gifts in your cabin each night. Our group rates are FANTASTIC!!! They are $200 less for inside and oceanview and $300 less for balcony cabins. Plus, you get $100 OBC for being part of the group. Yes, Plat, and Diamond discounts are given, stock holder credit is honored as well as the OBC from RCCL from the Next Booking program. If Sr. discounts become available that will also apply.

Just click on the link below for info and the 2nd link will bring you to our members page and you can see what we have planned.

Any questions feel free to email me!:)

Another update...the rates went up again!!! Now, on RCCL website the E2's are $500 more, JS's $300 more, H and Q $200 more. Our group rates were locked in but when our inventory is gone or if RCCL wants our cabins they can take them back and we will have to pay the higher rates. If you want to go on this great cruise, don't wait too long to book.

Come and check out our members page...just click the 2nd link below.:D

Any questions???? Email me!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nancy, the rate for a solo cruiser fo an inside cabin is $1121. That fare includes all taxes and port charges and the new fuel charge. Not sure if you are a C&A member but there is a coupon for this sailing. All members of our CC group get $100 OBC per cabin.

If you have any other questions, just send me off an email.

When you get time come over and check out our members thread for this sailing. Just click below and it will bring you over.

We are sailing on the Serenade of the Seas on 11-8-08. This is a C&A cruise as well as a Cruise Critic Group cruise. Just click on the link below for details and the 2nd link will bring you to our Members page. You will find we have some fun things planned for this cruise.

If you have any questions just send me off an email!:D

I just checked the RCCL website and thought I would give an update for those that may still be interested in booking this Cruise Critic Group cruise which is also a C&A cruise. These are the amounts to be saved if booking with our group vs. booking with RCCL. We were lucky enough to lock into the rates before rate increases.

JS cabins are now $600 less

E2 cabins are now $500 less

H cabins are now $200 less

Q cabins are now $300 less

There is also a Savings Certificate for this sailing of $150 for Plat. members.

You also are able to get the discount for being a Plat. or Diamond member.

Yes, you can use the Next Booking option and get the $100 OBC from RCCL

If you are a stock holder you also get the credit.

And don't forget you get $100 OBC for being part of the Cruise Critic Group booking with our TA!!

If you have any questions just send me an email!

Check out our Members Page by clicking below and scroll through and see some of the fun activities we have in the works for this cruise!!!:D :D

Not sure what is wrong but give this a try

Click here for details:http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=145

and the other will bring you to our members page. I will try here and see if it works any better for you.

Click here for our CC Members Thread:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=493

If this does not work for you scroll down the forum list and go to the members group cruises and it is under the Serenade 11-08-08. Hope this helps, if not send me an email and I will give you all the details.

• 4 months later...

Archived