Cheese Plates from room service?

Classynfun1

I know that they don't specifically have cheese plates on the room service menu, but has anyone ever (successfully) ordered one? We love having some cheese and wine before dinner at home and thought it would be nice to do the same a few times on our balcony on the Victory.

Thanks in advance!

I know that they don't specifically have cheese plates on the room service menu, but has anyone ever (successfully) ordered one? We love having some cheese and wine before dinner at home and thought it would be nice to do the same a few times on our balcony on the Victory.

Thanks in advance!

No, if its not on the menu, you cant get it.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't experienced (on any cruise line) a deviation from the printed room service menu. Understandable but it didn't hurt me to ask for a cheese plate on the Spirit and I did add it to my comment card as a recommendation for future menus. My request was declined so I went to the buffet and made myself a spread for the wine hour--cheese, fruit, and crackers.

Enjoy your Victory cruise, Classynfun1.

My request was declined so I went to the buffet and made myself a spread for the wine hour--cheese, fruit, and crackers.

I just did the same thing on the Paradise! The cheese at the buffet was not great, but it worked. I think we should all keep adding this to our comment cards.

Archived