Sun Owners Suite questions

WinnieinWA

Greetings,

My family is traveling the Sun in August and we have an owners suite. I am curious as to what is included for the price. Alcohol, soda, bottled water, hors de ouvres, anything else at all?

If you use the concierge service can they make all of the dining reservations for us in any of the restaurants?

What things can I expect the butler to do for us or what types of things should or can we ask for?

Are there 2 beds or do they just have the one bedroom and the pull out sofa?

Any information about having an owners suite would be greatly appreciated.

I have learned so much from CC since I discovered it only a couple weeks ago. Thanks to all you cruisers who give so much of your valuable time and input here for us newbies.:)

WinnieinWa

Greetings,

My family is traveling the Sun in August and we have an owners suite. I am curious as to what is included for the price. Alcohol, soda, bottled water, hors de ouvres, anything else at all? Alchohol isn't included :( . Bottled water, soda, hor de ouvers (in the afternoon) are included.

If you use the concierge service can they make all of the dining reservations for us in any of the restaurants? Yes, the concierge will make reservations for you anywhere you want to dine. If you have an OS you may be invited to dine with the Captain, so you may want to bring the "appropriate" clothing :) !

What things can I expect the butler to do for us or what types of things should or can we ask for? We didn't ask for much from the butler. He kept our fridge full of Diet Coke, but that was all. Others will jump in to tell you more.

Are there 2 beds or do they just have the one bedroom and the pull out sofa? There are two rooms. One is a "real" bedroom (with a door!) the other is the pull out sofa, which I understand is very comfortable, and there's a "bunk" in the closet :eek: !

Any information about having an owners suite would be greatly appreciated.

I have learned so much from CC since I discovered it only a couple weeks ago. Thanks to all you cruisers who give so much of your valuable time and input here for us newbies.:)

Hi Winnie, I've tried to answer your questions! If you have more, just ask! I think you and your family will have a wonderful cruise :) !

Plant,

Thank you so very much for answering my questions. This is a cruise for me, daughter, 2 sons and their 3 spouses. I believe it will most likely be the last time we are all together for a very long time as they are scattered all over the world and 2 are thinking of starting their own family so I really want to make this a memorable time for them and me too!;)

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

Winnie

Interesting...we had alcohol in the Owner's suite on Jewel a couple months ago. Had 1 liter of Grey Goose, 1 liter of Jim Beam, and a liter of Kahlua; also had two bottles of champagne and 3 bottles of wine. Needless to say...didn't drink it all! ;)

The unlimited large Evian bottles stocked in your fridge are great! Also, if you want any juice, the butler will bring you a large pitcher of your choice.

And...if you have the coffee/cappuccino machine in your room...it's awesome.

You're gonna love the star treatment! Celebrity's suites were always my favorite...until the owner's on NCL!

Greetings,

Are there 2 beds or do they just have the one bedroom and the pull out sofa? There are two rooms. One is a "real" bedroom (with a door!) the other is the pull out sofa, which I understand is very comfortable, and there's a "bunk" in the closet :eek: !

Ok, you MUST tell me more about this bunk in the closet! We will be in the Sun OS in a few weeks and was hoping the closet was big enough to stuff my hubby into ;). No, seriously, he snores, and we are sharing the cabin with my daughter. Was thinking that the closet just may be big enough to put a rollaway for either him or dd (since the living room will be busy night and day).. Is there a REAL bunk in the closet or just a rollaway? This would be great!

Robin

Archived