Temsco Skagway Glacier Dogsledding Cost

travelingman

Can someone tell me what Temsco charges for the Skagway Glacier Dogsledding trip when you book it directly with them?

I have looked at their web site and for the life of me I cannot find the price.

Also, do they offer this trip late in the afternoon?

We are considering making the drive to Emerald Lake and horseback riding in the morning/early afternoon.

Thanks to everyone and I appreciate all the info I have gathered from the reading the past postings.

Travelingman

If you have kids, they charge about half (don't think the cruiseline offered that). Also, when booking directly there are very few times they offer since they do so much work with the cruise lines. But, we really liked going on our own - much mellower. We took the first flight up in the morning (and we were the only ones up there) thinking that if there were any weather issues it would give us more time to try later, and then we felt less rushed when doing other things, but I guess that depends on how your other excursions are timed. I would suggest booking with them as soon as you can though, since the direct bookings are limited, and I think they had a pretty decent cancellation policy.

Hi Travelingman -- If you're looking to book for a 2005 trip, I was told by Temsco that they will begin taking reservations in November.

Hi 42trvl -- you've been such a great help on this and on other posts! Now I know that I'll want to book Temsco in the a.m. and White Pass Railway in the afternoon!! Yet another problem solved.:)

Laurie

Archived