STT airport question

Xoe

My sister and I will be on Wind Spirit Jan. 12-19, and are both flying into STT on the afternoon of January 10, she on U.S. Air from Hawaii (last leg Charlotte-STT), I on American from Seattle (last leg MIA-STT). Our scheduled arrival times are only 15 minutes apart, so we want to connect at the airport and taxi together to our hotel.

Neither of us has any experience with this airport. Any suggestions where would be a good place for us to meet, once we're there? Baggage claim? After customs/immigration? Where we'll go to catch a cab?

Any help will be appreciated! We are so looking forward to this!!

STT is a very small airport so I don't think you will have problems. I would think at Baggage claim would be good as long as you decide whose airline flight claim area you will meet at. There will be directions to cabs so I don't think that should be a problem either. Enjoy St Thomas and your cruise too!

baggage claim can be a zoo, pretty slow unloading bags,

It is a pretty small area, no customs or immigration,(us territory)

there is a small bar at the end of baggage claim where we always have a cold beverage while waiting for bags, you can see the conveyers from there... might be a good spot to meet....

Archived