HELP!! Where are the hotels?

bubbie617

I really need some help. We will be in San Juan at the end of March for one night before a TA cruise. Besides San Juan itself, what areas would you recommend I look for a hotel in? Condado? Cabo Rojo? elsewhere? I'm hoping to get something on Priceline.

Thanks for your help.

Hi

Try looking at hotels in the Condado / Isla Verde area of san Juan. You DO NOT want to be in Cabo Roja (that is on the west side of the island and way to far away from San Juan for a hotel pre-cruise).

In Condado / Isla Verde you will be a 15-20min taxi ride from the airport (depending on traffic) and the same time frame from the cruise piers. taxi fares are fixed based on zones (starting and ending points)

Hope you find a deal

Coqui @ www.visit-the-coqui.com (my general blog on PR)

Hi

Try looking at hotels in the Condado / Isla Verde area of san Juan. You DO NOT want to be in Cabo Roja (that is on the west side of the island and way to far away from San Juan for a hotel pre-cruise).

In Condado / Isla Verde you will be a 15-20min taxi ride from the airport (depending on traffic) and the same time frame from the cruise piers. taxi fares are fixed based on zones (starting and ending points)

Hope you find a deal

Coqui @ www.visit-the-coqui.com (my general blog on PR)

Ive been to PR a few times and we always stay in Isle Verde or Condado.

Check out...The Marriott or Embassy Suites. We just stayed at the ES and it was nice. We were there in Oct, and I think we paid 159 night and it incl Breakfast

Archived