Where Should Disney Sail in 09?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should Disney Sail in 09?

• Alaska
    • Hawaii
    • Mediterranean
    • Mexican Riviera
    • Other

I chose "other" because I'd like to see how they would do Canada/New England. Alaska is so crammed with ships now. Hawaii would have to be a 15-day cruise, with 5 sea days over and 5 sea days back. Probably way too long for most families. They're already doing or have done the Med and Mexican Riviera.

My wife and I are desperately looking for another Disney Mediterranean cruise. We missed the last go around. I wrote Disney and they gave me this not so cryptic response...

"Our patrons have overwhelmingly told us they continually want to go someplace new. Look for our next destinations in 2008."

I prefer Hawaii because until you reach the island it is pretty much you are in the sea without any attraction. The only attraction is the activities on board for every one. Whereas if you travel to Alaska , the moment you enter the alaskan region you can enjoy nature right from Whale , Glacier etc. At the same time there will be some event going on board. So you have choose nature or on board. So you will miss one thing.

I picked other....I would love to see a 10 or 11 night Southern Caribbean Disney cruise.....with ports like St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua...

Southern Caribbean would be fun, but I don't even want to imagine what the cost would be for a family of 6!! :eek:

Archived