pinnacle grill ressies.

c5chaps

Has anyone made pinnacle ressies online and did it work out ok??? or is it better to wait to make them when you board the ship??? also does HAL bill your credit card as soon as you make ressies online??:confused:

Not on-line, but we made reservations by phone once that were fouled up. They charged us for two, but when we got to ship there was only a reservation for one person. We had to pay another fee, and wait about 6 weeks to finally get the extra charge back.

Cathy and I are just off the Zaandam last week and we made Pinnacle reservations online months before we sailed and it was all there in their computers. We received a card in our stateroom that confirmed and we gave that to the waiter who made sure we wouldn't be charged twice.

It was flawless, I will do it again on our next cruise.

I never make reservations for anything via ShipServices unless I'm on the phone speaking to a real live person. HAL's customer service e-mail response leaves much to be desired whereas the folks on the phones at ShipServices have always done a great job for me, whether its purchasing gifts, shore excursions or making Pinnacle reservations.

Of course, your credit card is charged when the reservations are made - no different from booking tickets to a show, making hotel reservations, etc.

Has anyone made pinnacle ressies online and did it work out ok??? or is it better to wait to make them when you board the ship??? also does HAL bill your credit card as soon as you make ressies online??:confused:

I made reservations online and requested the time. When we got onboard I walked to the PG to be sure our reservation was there and it was and exactly the time requested.

Since we were on a Thanksgiving cruise it was suggested to me to make reservations for a second night if I thought I might want to.

I wanted to be sure I liked the food and the Maitre D said I could cancel if I needed to after the first night if I found it not to my liking.

Well the PG is amazing and I wished I had made lunch reservations as well -- it was sold out the first day for the rest of the cruise!

We made ressies (I had to read this thread to make sure what ressies was) online well before the cruise. We cruised the Maasdam last October.

My TA also made reservations online for us as a gift. So, when we got to our cabin, we had two dinners at the PG. Well, we only wanted to eat there once, and to do it on our TA's tab. So I called the PG and they refunded our online reservation as obc. Not a problem at all.

Shay

Archived