RCL "Party" cruises to Dunn's

Vacationer17

Will be in Jamaica New Year's day off the Enchantment and looking at a couple of boat excursions to Dunn's....anyone have any experience with the "Cruise to Dunn's" or the "Reggae Baby Boat Cruise"? Or if you have another similar suggestion...we are looking to just cruise there, have a few drinks, visit the falls, have a few more drinks on the way back :)

Thanks!

We just came back from a cruise and went to bamboo beach club. We had a fantastic time there. The service, food and drinks were excellent and the shows were fantastic. We are going to Jamaica again in February and we spoke to them about going on a yacht. Apparently they have an amazing yacht that goes along the coast, to the Falls, and back - of course with plenty of food and drinks! Check out their website www.bamboobeachclub.com . I'm not sure if this tour is listed and I'm not sure of the price, but all of their tours are very reasonable. I think there is also a phone number there. Hope this helps!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well we just returned and opted for the Cruise to Dunn's on the San San, the 90 ft. yacht and it was most definitely the right choice and one of the best excursions anywhere. It is intimate so you are not stepping over 50 people and the beginning is low key with juice and coffee on the way to Dunn's and to the snorkel spot and then after snorkeling we float for a while cuz you are not that far from the ship, we had a beautiful day, and then they pop in a fun cd and the bar opens, so we got our fill of a party cruise anyway...it was a fantastic excursion, I highly recommend it.

Well we just returned and opted for the Cruise to Dunn's on the San San, the 90 ft. yacht and it was most definitely the right choice and one of the best excursions anywhere. It is intimate so you are not stepping over 50 people and the beginning is low key with juice and coffee on the way to Dunn's and to the snorkel spot and then after snorkeling we float for a while cuz you are not that far from the ship, we had a beautiful day, and then they pop in a fun cd and the bar opens, so we got our fill of a party cruise anyway...it was a fantastic excursion, I highly recommend it.

Was this a ships excursion? Or did you book on your own?

Archived