Doc Dance Early!

advocado

Wow -- For my recent Noordam/Alaska cruise I got the docs only two weeks before sailing. I just got the docs for my Maasdam/ Panama Canal cruise two months before the January 25th sailing. Nice! :D

We got our docs for the Caribbean cruise the beginning of November, 2 months before the cruise, and we were very happy. Now, we're waiting for our room assignment! Of course, hoping that the upgrade fairy visits, but will be more than happy with the C we booked as a guarantee.

Congratulations, I be dancin' with you.

Thank you... Ya' know, it really is nice getting these things far in advance. On my previous HAL cruise, everyone BUT me seemed to be doing the Doc Dance for weeks before me and I was beginning to really feel the pucker factor. Did I screw up? Did they screw up? Will I be sleeping in the padded room in the ship's nether regions? After spreading the docs out all over the bed and doing the double check, my anticipation heightened all the more. Isn't that a big part of the whole experience?

Archived