Glory Supper Club menu

Jaxgal

Does anyone have a copy of the Supper club menu to share? I am curious to see what different items are served in there over the dining room. Or if someone could share with me what is actually served, that would be helpful.

Is it really worth the extra $30pp if you aren't going to order a steak? Now I love a good steak..... but DH...not so much! :eek: :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a copy of the Supper club menu to share? I am curious to see what different items are served in there over the dining room. Or if someone could share with me what is actually served, that would be helpful.

Is it really worth the extra $30pp if you aren't going to order a steak? Now I love a good steak..... but DH...not so much! :eek: :rolleyes:

You can download the entire menu here:

http://hosted.filefront.com/cruisecritter

The menu is the same for all the supper clubs.

Yes, it is worth it no matter what you order. The Lobster Bisque is killer...

Have a great time and don't forget to report back!

The Emerald Room on the Glory is well worth the $30.00 pp charge. The service and the food are excellent, make sure to make the reservation and go. Escargots, Surf and Turf and the must Triple Chocolate, you also will get complements of the chef items also. Eat light the day you go, so much food. Enjoy.......:)

I seemed weird to me that some of the supper club menu items had the same names as some of the dining room items, ie. sauces. But don't let that fool you this food is of prime quality and excellent. The service was also top notch! Oh and try the wasabi mashed potatoes, they were sooooo good, and not real spicy. My well traveled friends said it may just have been the best meal that they had ever eaten.

MAC

Archived