Ok girls..I know you can help..

bnsilly

I am going crazy..finally time to order my vacation wear and can't find where I had seen these dresses/coverups...I know you girls will know where to find them...

They are those cute little sundresses/coverups that come just above the knee...and are elastic around the chest area and are strapless (or may have a spaghetti strap to tie around the neck etc..)

Like this only a little longer so it can be worn as a daytime sundress,etc I had thought it was Victoria's secret, but not finding them there...Help!

89g12rm.jpg

I am going crazy..finally time to order my vacation wear and can't find where I had seen these dresses/coverups...I know you girls will know where to find them...

They are those cute little sundresses/coverups that come just above the knee...and are elastic around the chest area and are strapless (or may have a spaghetti strap to tie around the neck etc..)

Like this only a little longer so it can be worn as a daytime sundress,etc I had thought it was Victoria's secret, but not finding them there...Help!

89g12rm.jpg

I just saw a lot of these after summer sale at Kohl's but of course they're all gone now (or put back into storage for next year)! If you're going to Mexico or Hawaii, you can always find a cover-up as well - I got one in Hawaii 2 years ago and it's more like an over-sized long T-shirt. I take it on every cruise now.

Laurie

I think the longer ones you are thinking of are Juicy Couture. If you are patient, they go on sale but here is one at full price http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2916804?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=juicy+in+All+Categories+%3e+Women%27s+Apparel&origin=searchresults

_5319740.jpg

I was able to find mine at Nieman Marcus for $35, but I had to be real patient :D

I think the longer ones you are thinking of are Juicy Couture. If you are patient, they go on sale but here is one at full price http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2916804?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=juicy+in+All+Categories+%3e+Women%27s+Apparel&origin=searchresults

_5319740.jpg

I was able to find mine at Nieman Marcus for $35, but I had to be real patient :D

Mine was not a "designer" brand - it was something I found at Hilo Hattie's on of the Hawaiian Islands. I remember paying $8.00 for it!

Laurie

If that ruffle part at the bottom was cut off it would be the perfect length..and the ones I saw weren't Juicy Couture, but thanks guys...I will figure something out..going to hit all the local malls, etc in the next week or so

i just bought exactly what you are after. One in white and one black. you can wear it long as a skirt over swimmers or shorter as a dress. It was very reasonably priced too.

i bought mine at target which i guess is not much help to you unless your targets over there stock similar things.

good luck i cant wait to wear mine

Oooh that 1st one is cute..I wonder what other colors it may come in..But I do like that one..I am going to go to Target tonight and see if they have some in stock..If not, I may have to just order it online..Thanks..I appreciate it!1111

Ok girls...last night I finally found the site I had been looking for...

It IS Victoria's Secret....but what I was looking for was not under the swim stuff or resort wear...It is listed as Daytime Dresses...(about the 3rd page of them onward, it starts having a bunch of sundresses, etc ) that can be used as coverups or to wear around the "islands"...:p So if anyone needs any check them out they are very cute....

Finally went online last night to order the items I had been eyeing for a while for my trip...

Turns out several items are backordered til 03/2008...Nice..:rolleyes:

Moral of the story...Don't wait til the last minute to order your trip clothes..I leave in a week

Archived