Amadagio cabin question

stew300

The only cabin available on the cruise we want next summer was the most aft cabin on the Cello deck. I took it but I am very concerned about it being so very close to the engine room.

If you have any experience with cabins in this area I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

I would expect that you would hear engine noise, but from what I understand, those that were in that cabin when we took our trip did not complain about hearing it. There was also some concern about fumes there too, but I spent a lot of time in the aft lounge and noticed no odors at all, especially while underway. I don't think you should worry too much as you will be pretty tired when you go to bed that the engine noise will be hardly noticed if at all.

Buck.

The only cabin available on the cruise we want next summer was the most aft cabin on the Cello deck. I took it but I am very concerned about it being so very close to the engine room.

If you have any experience with cabins in this area I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Stew - I was on the Amadagio last December in Cabin 220 on the Cello deck and also on the identical Amalegro in Cabin 224 last October. We heard no engine noise. The Aft Lounge is above the engine room - a quiet place to log onto the internet at night. I think you will be OK.

WIT

Archived