Woo Hoo!!! Honeymoon Cruise Booked!!!

TheDMan

Well my fiance and I just booked the Conquest for our Honeymoon in May. I have cruised on the Ecstacy and the Costa Mediterrenea but my fiance is a first time cruiser. If anyone has cruised the Conquest before and has any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know.

*Doing the happy dance*

D

Well my fiance and I just booked the Conquest for our Honeymoon in May. I have cruised on the Ecstacy and the Costa Mediterrenea but my fiance is a first time cruiser. If anyone has cruised the Conquest before and has any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know.

*Doing the happy dance*

D

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and on your cruise!

My best advice would be to pack a good attitude and realistic expectations and you'll be thrilled.

You might want to take a look at my 'review' of my sailing on the Conquest in September:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=33218

In addition to mine, there are dozens of others here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=262

Have a great time!

*Doing the happy dance*

D

Congrats on the upcoming wedding AND getting a cruise booked! My 16yo daughter and I cruised on Conquest in July and we had such a good time! I don't really have any suggestions for you except to go and have a blast! Be sure and eat at the specialty restaurant, i believe it is called The Point. You have to make your reservation once you board the ship. My daughter and I ate there and it was wonderful!! Something else I thought of that I like doing is decorating the cabin door! You could put up "Just married" or something like that and stick post it notes on the door and a pen, and people could leave you "good wishes" notes! Then again, since it will be your honeymoon, you may not WANT people hanging around the door!:D ;)

Read reviews, look for pictures of the ship and the ports of call, and just be ready to really enjoy yourself! The Conquest is a great ship! I have been on the Ecstasy too, and Conquest is much bigger with lots of stuff to do. Be sure and try to enter the "Newlywed, NOT so Newlywed" game if you like that kinda stuff! It is always the same old questions, but still a lot of fun to watch!!:)

*Doing the happy dance*

D

You will love the Conquest we sailed her last year and she has been our favourite so far.. have a read through this really long thread all about the Conquest.. it should give you any answers that you may need.. Have a fantastic time:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=474782

*Doing the happy dance*

D

Congratulations!!

Payd:)

That's the way it's supposed to be. :)

Ask my fiance anything about the wedding-his response 'I don't know, go ask Rizzo'. :D

I was actually thinking about doing that cruise for our honeymoon! And at the end of January! FREAKY!

Here's a great idea: the first night on your cruise, wait till the middle of the night when people are sleeping, you and your fiance go up to the Adult Deck with a bottle of champagne and do what honeymooners do best and most.

I always wanted to do that but I am too shy. Has any of you CC ever joined the "seamile club" ;) ?

I bet you she will say yes if you play your cards right. This is a great opportunity, take advantage of it. Once the honeymoon is over, she will put you on a schedule. After the first kid, forget about it. Welcome to the real world.

The Life of a Married Man

x.gifx.gifx.gif

• Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
  • Actually, should the truth be known, there are a lot of good ways to "handle" a woman. Unfortunately, not a man alive knows any of them. And if he did, he'd be wise not to try.
  • Personally I think one of the greatest things about marriage is that as both husband and father, I can say anything I want to around the house. Of course, no one pays the least bit of attention.
  • According to the latest surveys, when making love, most married men fantasize that their wives aren't fantasizing.
  • Did any of you other married guys out there ever wonder whether it's better to have loved and lost, than to have loved and won?

Archived