DCL Special Cruises for 2009

disneylover89

Does anybody have any info as to where DCL will go for their special cruises in 2009? I have heard a few rumors (Alaska being one of them) as to where they MAY go, but none are from reliable sources. Does anyone have any inside info on where DCL WILL go?

Besides that the new ports are Tortola and St. Croix, my TA tells me that the 7 night Western on 11/14/09 will skip Key West and have 2 Castaway Cay stops instead!

Thinking of booking.....!!!!!!

Hubby and I were to go on the Magic again to the W. caribbean and do the double dip but we are on the Serenade of the Seas and will do the Panama Canal instead for next year but 09 we will do the Sept cruise to Tortola. We got a great rate for a catg 6! Plus I have $300 in OBC.

Lexi

Hubby and I were to go on the Magic again to the W. caribbean and do the double dip but we are on the Serenade of the Seas and will do the Panama Canal instead for next year but 09 we will do the Sept cruise to Tortola. We got a great rate for a catg 6! Plus I have $300 in OBC.

Lexi

$300 in obc is an awfully nice way to start your cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived