Daytime activites on the Dawn?

WinnieinWA

Am planning a Mexican cruise the first of April. As a 57 solo single I only use the pool area for people watching. I'd appreciate knowing what Princess offers for daytime activities aside from the pool?

Thanks so much for taking time to respond.:)

Winnie <----->learning to cruise alone one day at a time

You can find the daily Patters (i.e. list of activities) for the Dawn Mexican Riviera itinerary at this link http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/350/Default.aspx

It was last posted in October, so there may be some changes to the activities on your cruise, but it will give you the general idea.

Have fun on your cruise!:)

I'm a total sun worshipper -- you have to pry me off the lounger at the end of the day! -- but there are enough tempting things going on in the daytime that occasionally I'm inspired to actually retreat inside: lectures, dance classes (love those!), trivia, horse-racing, galley tour, tours of the theatre backstage area, etc. It's really hard to find yourself with nothing to do. And don't forget just chilling out in a chair on the Promenade Deck with a book, watching the sea go by.

Archived