Taking Canned soft drink

kazdez

Is it allowed to take cans of soft drink on board, as I drink caffine free drinks and I know that I cannot get them onboard.

Also where do you find the hot water outlets on the Pacific Sun, near which eatery.

Karen

Is it allowed to take cans of soft drink on board, as I drink caffine free drinks and I know that I cannot get them onboard.

Also where do you find the hot water outlets on the Pacific Sun, near which eatery.

Karen

Karen,

No problem with soft drinks (or any non-alcoholic ones).

Not sure about hot water locations, but it has been suggested to take short thermal mugs for the hot water.

Cheers

Geoff

Karen

Hot water is available in the Lido Buffet - Deck 10 aft.

What about iced water, is there a place to get that without buying water. This is great being able to ask about the little things

Karen

Yep, there's a cold water/ice machine in the Lido Buffet as well. Also, ice is provided in the cabins - just ask your cabin steward.

Kym

do they ginger beer on the P&O cruises in Australia

No they don't:( . That is usually all my husband drinks. Last year he just drank coke instead, this time he got onto lemon, lime & bitters.

They sell ginger ale though.

Karen

Karen,

No problem with soft drinks (or any non-alcoholic ones).

Not sure about hot water locations, but it has been suggested to take short thermal mugs for the hot water.

Cheers

Geoff

I notice that you can take as many cans on board as you like if they are in your bag can they tell if it is soft drink in your bag? What if yu took cans of udl?

I notice that you can take as many cans on board as you like if they are in your bag can they tell if it is soft drink in your bag? What if yu took cans of udl?

Well the cans of UDL would say, UDL on them and plain soft drink wouldnt. I doubt they would hesitate opening your bag to find out.

Most people just put a luggage tag on a carton of soft drink and check it with the rest of their stuff or carry it on board with them.

Well the cans of UDL would say, UDL on them and plain soft drink wouldnt. I doubt they would hesitate opening your bag to find out.

Most people just put a luggage tag on a carton of soft drink and check it with the rest of their stuff or carry it on board with them.

But it would just show up as a can can u read the label on those machines?

But it would just show up as a can can u read the label on those machines?

They would probably open up your bag when they saw the cans on the x-ray. if it looks sus, they would check it out.

And like i said, most people take them on board in cartons. so loose cans in your bag would look sus any way.

Archived