Format Nights? Millie 7 night eastern

Xcruiser

Does anyone know which nights will be formal on the Millie 7 night eastern itinerary below::confused:

Day 1 - Ft Lauderdale

Day 2 - @ sea

Day 3 - San Juan

Day 4 - St. Thomas

Day 5 - Casa De Campo

Day 6 - Labadee

Day 7 - @ sea

Day 8 - Ft Lauderdale

I would guess the 2nd night at sea and 6th leaving Labadee but want to make sure as I want to make speciality dinning reservations.

Does anyone know which nights will be formal on the Millie 7 night eastern itinerary below::confused:

Day 1 - Ft Lauderdale

Day 2 - @ sea

Day 3 - San Juan

Day 4 - St. Thomas

Day 5 - Casa De Campo

Day 6 - Labadee

Day 7 - @ sea

Day 8 - Ft Lauderdale

I would guess the 2nd night at sea and 6th leaving Labadee but want to make sure as I want to make speciality dinning reservations.

Wow, that sure sounds like a $64 question! I agree with your guess on Day 2 and Day 6 being formal based on prior cruises. Pay me on board. :p

Les

Wow, that sure sounds like a $64 question! I agree with your guess on Day 2 and Day 6 being formal based on prior cruises. Pay me on board. :p

Les

Les, since it appears that I answered my own question and you are simply agreeing with me, this would fall under the martini OBC terms right?;)

Now that I think about it since I asked the question that I apparently answered, wouldn’t that mean I have to buy myself the martini?:rolleyes:

Joel

I can come back hear and give you a definitive answer on the 23rd which will be the end of the 1st Millie 7 night eastern itinerary of the season.

Thanks Sharon, but don't go out of your way to do this as I've already made my SR reservations. I would sure like to here your review or thoughts on the cruise when you return, happy sailing :)

Joel

Thanks Sharon, but don't go out of your way to do this as I've already made my SR reservations. I would sure like to here your review or thoughts on the cruise when you return, happy sailing :)

Joel

No problem especially since this cruise is two years in the making this cruise better be fantastic. I was on the canceled 12/10 cruise last year.

No problem especially since this cruise is two years in the making this cruise better be fantastic. I was on the canceled 12/10 cruise last year.

Wow, you have waited even longer than we have! Hard to believe in just 2 short weeks we will be sipping a fufu drink on Millie!:D

I can't wait Muushka and the friends we are traveling with were also on the same canceled cruise. Thanks J-man wishing you a great cruise as well. Unfortunetly my husband had some use it or lose it vacation time so we couldn't reschedule for a later date and our friends had plane tickets so we ended up booking on a different cruise line with the same dates and putting off this trip for a year.

Sharon (larrony),

We are on the Millie on the 16th. I hope we get to meet at the CC party.

See you soon,

Bookfinder (Dena) and DH (George)

You should join us at the roll call oops I see you've been there. :) I do plan on attending the CC party.

OK guys.... The family and I are on this cruise in April.... tell me everything the minute you get back! Don't even take the time to potty. Get right on the computer and dish every detail! Just kidding.;) I hope you ALL have a GREAT time!

I hadn't thought about the attire schedule yet, but your logic seems sound to me.

Happy cruising!

Denise

Archived