7 weeks and counting!

ParrotHead79

So here I am freezing my butt off, and all I can think of is a fun ship special in 7 weeks.

This time, 7 weeks from now, I will probably be knee deep in my 3rd or 4th FSP. I can't wait. Only problem is, I blew my knee out yesterday. I was groundfighting, when My foot got planted, and my knee and the rest of my body went the other way. There was a loud pop and down I went like a sack of potatoes. Now my life consists of Ibuprofen and Ice. I'm just hoping that it is OK in time to party!

I got the 7 week blues!

I feel your pain...........the pain of waiting that is. We have :eek: 10 more weeks:( , so when you are having that funship special, I'll have 3 more left to go. I'm not trying to wish my life away, but I wish it would hurry up and get here. I've researched so much my brain hurts.

So here I am freezing my butt off, and all I can think of is a fun ship special in 7 weeks.

This time, 7 weeks from now, I will probably be knee deep in my 3rd or 4th FSP. I can't wait. Only problem is, I blew my knee out yesterday. I was groundfighting, when My foot got planted, and my knee and the rest of my body went the other way. There was a loud pop and down I went like a sack of potatoes. Now my life consists of Ibuprofen and Ice. I'm just hoping that it is OK in time to party!

I got the 7 week blues!

not good i hope all works out and if it doesn't try beer beer beer, it can get of any pain or at least let you forget your feeling it:cool:

not good i hope all works out and if it doesn't try beer beer beer, it can get of any pain or at least let you forget your feeling it:cool:

Folks, he is a man speaking from experience. He has to get through nights of karaoke ...with no real singers!!! He knows his way around a mug of beer!!!

LOL

Hey, isn't our cruise about 7 weeks away as well????

Dang. I hope you heal quickly. That's awful!

I've been sitting here in good ol' Iowa with 2 inches of ice on the ground and everything else standing. We even lost power for about 4 hours. The only thing that kept me going was thinking about where I will be in 27 days!! :)

Archived