Live from the Golden Princess 12/1-12/8

sonomaphil

Paul is also funny on the morning show. We're having fun with their trivia questions. So far we have won a Princess tote bag, luggage tag and a diary. No we won't give them out as tips! LOL

Cabo was nice, we just did some shopping and walked around. I have 2 spa treatment for later, one for each of us...nice discounts at the end of the cruise. Dinner was good I had the rack of lamb and I did like it as I remember. I say as I remember becuase we had a tad too much vino last night! Only a little sore from the horesback riding, not as bad as I feared. Formal night tonight! I love the Beef Wellington! A little cloudy today but still over 80. We've already started to rock and roll a little, the kids in the pool are loving it! I wonder how mnay people we'll see around tommorow, some don't take to the last day too well! I think we'll do the food show tommorow, it's always fun. I have to remember to buy another FCC. OK, I'm outa here! :D

Archived