9 Night Jewel Menus Please :)

2boyzmom

Being from NY which has the best Italian food in the Country- I have no desire to eat at The Italian Restaurant. We will definitely eat at LeBistro since I'm buying their anniversay package. Cagneys? I don't even know if we'll go there since there's a decent steak on the menu almost everynight...

your not wanting to try Mama's kitchen is like us and the southwestern/Mexican dining. When we do try them we spend half the meal laughing. Living in NM, originally from So Calif and a 13 stop in Texas, we know what is good Mexican food.

Nita

I want to add my thanks for the menus. I'm celebrating my birthday the second night on the cruise and we were going to make reservations at Cagney's. But this menu has both lobster and beef wellington on it, sounds good to me.

Can anyone tell me where do you go to make reservations if we wanted to at the specialty restaurants. Do you have to do it right when you get on the ship. It sounds like they get booked up fast!

Carol

There was a central reservations desk somewhere, I think it was outside either Tango's or Mama's. I didn't pay much attention, since we used the concierge to make our reservations. If you're not in a suite, I think you can only book one or two days in advance for each night, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Just to clarify, the manicotti was the only thing we didn't like at Mama's. Everything else was okay.

Being from NY which has the best Italian food in the Country- I have no desire to eat at The Italian Restaurant. We will definitely eat at LeBistro since I'm buying their anniversay package. Cagneys? I don't even know if we'll go there since there's a decent steak on the menu almost everynight...

If you are from NY and you are a good cook...skip the Italian and the Tex--Mex,

My sauce (meatballs/sausage) is much better than the Italian on the ship...I go to please DH(who adds hot sauce to anything, anyway) and I order just appetizers and salad.

Tex-Mex...I prefer the Tapas:)

Le Bistro the best for me on a cruise;)

Archived