Where to buy tickets to the Doges Palace Secret Tour

Do a search on this board for "Secret Itinerary" and you'll find some past posts with options on how to book in advance. (In one or more I provided a phone number, but do not have that number with me today.)

This is a great tour, which I'm sure you will enjoy.

Good luck and have a fun trip.

I ordered our tickets by phone this morning for October. If you are interested in calling, the phone number from the States for advanced tickets is:

011-39-041-520 070.

I did not have to use a credit card for this process.

The person gave me a reservation number. We need to be there 20 minutes early to check in at the information desk inside the main entrance.

The English speaking tours are at 9:55, 10:45 and 11:35.

Fran

We ordered tickets through the online website, www.weekendavenezia.com

We used a credit card, printed out a voucher, and had no problems. If there is a specific time that you want your tour to be, I would purchase as soon as they allow. It was very interesting, even my teens enjoyed it. We were there the end of July, so it was pretty warm in the small upstairs areas. ;)

Enjoy!!

Becky

We didn't book them online, but thought we would just turn up and try. They were booked solid for the next three days and seemingly always are according to the lady on the desk. So if you really want to go, book beforehand online or by phone.

We booked the same way that Francine did. The person on the phone spoke English very well.

Our group consisted of about 20-25 people, so it is a good idea to book in advance.

The tour itself is very interesting, even our kids liked it.

If you get there early you can go into the public areas of the palace( the areas that a regular enrty ticket allows you to go to) or you can stay in the palace after the tour.

I phoned to book tickets for our mid September visit in early August and was told to call back mid August. You may not be able to book tickets for next June this far in advance, by phone. To try online, put in the dates and I'm sure the site will let you know.

Archived