Back home from Inspiration (finally!)

Dannzzigg

Well folks...

We finally arrived in Tampa this morning and survived the debarkation process and the drive home through debris-strewn streets to where I can rest my weary head on my own pillows for a night.

A full review will follow tomorrow night (hopefully), but a few quick thoughts first:

1. There's nothing wrong with overpacking when your cruise is extended by 2 extra days

2. Order your favorites from room service in quantity if you sail during Hurricane season, they may run out towards day 8 of a 7 day cruise.

3. No additional tips are added to your S&S acct for additional days, so please take care of your service staff.

4. After my first cruise, I can say without reservation that I can't wait for the next one!

More to follow tomorrow...

Dannzzigg,
Hopefully, none of the rest of us will ever have to experience something like that. The extra days on the ship would be great, but not for the reason(s) you all had to do it for.
Looking forward to reading your review of the Inspiration, will be there on 9 May '05.
We have reserved 8 cabins, but, so far, only 4 couples total have agreed to sail with us. Any one interested in a 5 day cruise on the Inspiration, out of Tampa, starting on the 9th of MAY '05? E-mail me and I fill you in on the details, ie, cost. The more, the merrier!!!

mattmdv
[email]mattmdv@ameritech.net[/email]

Fantasy 16 Sep 99
Fantasy 12 May 02
NCL Spirit Alaska 31 Jul 04

My review will have to wait until tomorrow, as I have to be in to work to early to do our cruise justice with the limited time I have before I must be off to bed. I'm starting it tonight in MS Word, but I know it won't be finished before I fall asleep at my keyboard.

Archived