Madero Tango--anyone see this show?

Tarheelbelle

I am considering Madero Tango for my tango show on my trip to BA next month. Has anyone on the boards been to this show? If so, what was your opinion about both the show and the dinner? My second choices are Piazzola and El Querandi. Opinions, please!!

• 4 weeks later...

If you are considering Puerto Madero, I believe that a fascinating place for demonstration of tango is "Madero Tango" its food is of great quality, during the supper the tourists are saluted by the dancers, to make photos with them. The spectacle, Tangorama call, is based on the colors of the Tango, and the truth is that it is worthy to see because they are great professionals of the dance. They are 6 pairs accompanied by direct orchestra in and a singer of tango also in direct. I believe that it can be a good alternative

• 1 month later...
I am considering Madero Tango for my tango show on my trip to BA next month. Has anyone on the boards been to this show? If so, what was your opinion about both the show and the dinner? My second choices are Piazzola and El Querandi. Opinions, please!!

We had dinner & the show-----the orchestra was fabulous, as were the dancers. We enjoyed our dinner as well. It is a smaller venue, and we felt it was "more authentic" rather than a stage show. My understanding, is that the show evolves, so I would go to Madero Tango again.

Archived