Anyone booked yet? Carnival Christmas Sale

bonniemari

Just wondering if anyone had booked since the sale started today?

If you have booked how about posting some details to let us know what kind of savings you got. Also the code you used.

Sailing/Ship/Cat Upgrade or $$$$ saved.

Just wondering if it is done by individual days. If I check prices on lets say Dec 7 can you use the code for the Dec 3 sale. Or do I have to use the code for that day? Hope that question makes sense.

Just wondering if anyone had booked since the sale started today?

If you have booked how about posting some details to let us know what kind of savings you got. Also the code you used.

Sailing/Ship/Cat Upgrade or $$$$ saved.

Just wondering if it is done by individual days. If I check prices on lets say Dec 7 can you use the code for the Dec 3 sale. Or do I have to use the code for that day? Hope that question makes sense.

I have a wait and see now after this fuel surcharge. I don't think I will be booking as far ahead as I did. I still have my Miracle cruise for this month and the Freedom Booked for next New Years.

I am looking to book our annual girls trip we take in April. There are usually 6-12 of us that go every year so getting 6-12 women to settle on a date is sometimes hard to do. Over the weekend we decided on the 3rd week in April so we are looking at the Liberty April 20th (we would have to fly) or Holiday April 21 which we could drive to the port.

Archived