problems booking rooms for 2007

mark k

we are sailing out of Miami 2-4-07 that is super bowl sunday. we can,t find a room in Miami yet or the 2 we found 499.00 per night Holiday inn express. we are looking at Ft Lauderdale for 2-2 till 2-4. any suggestions for FLL. p.s if you find something open up in Miami let me know.... thanks..........

I would give it a couple of weeks yet then try again. What I found was that there's generally about a 330 day window that you can't book before. I was waiting to book for 1/13/07, and that just opened a week or so ago. My best advise is DO NOT wait to book at least something, preferably something you can cancel if you find something better and/or cheaper. Miami hotels pre-Super Bowl are selling out more each day...even 3 weeks before like when we will be there!:eek:

Of course, there's always booking the hotel through Carnival. Sometimes they have rates and availability that us consumers can't even come close to on our own.

We are sailing out of Miami on Feb. 10....we are having the same problem because of the Super Bowl... we booked the Hampton Inn and Suites by the airport...Blue Lagoon...that's all I can find now but maybe rooms will open if people cancel

Archived