Maximum Use Of Credit Card

Okay, so I got my RCL credit card and want to use it to the max, but I don't like to use it for tiny purchases (although there's nothing wrong with that). So here's what I do.

My husband goes to Chick Fil-A for a little breakfast every morning. I bought a $100 gift card so he can swipe it each morning for his $1.29 breakfast. (When I did that, they gave me five of their calendars with coupons for free food in it, so there were additional benefits.:) )

Well, that got me thinking. We get the Sunday paper at Walgreens every week. If we use a gift card, we can "charge" that 98 cents every week.

Then there's the small things we pick up at Wal-Mart from time to time. Guess what?

And why not the grocery store? They have gift cards as well.

I'm on a roll! I'm going to build up as many points as possible for onboard credit next fall.:D

Charge everything. Gasoline, home heating oil, medical expenses, electricity, telephone, cell phone, groceries, every store expense etc. Then payoff at end of month.

Once, I bought a car with a credit card for airmiles and got a free ticket.

Archived