Parasailing

paulsimm

so gemz, did you feel safe. I heard that you really have to watch amd make sure the company is responsible and obeys all the safelty regulations.

Is there any excursion thru RCC that you can parasail? I would love to do this somewhere. We are doing the southern caribbean

We felt safe, never questioned our safety at all. It was a busy shop near where the taxi let us off. They took credit card. We were able to leave our belongings there and didn't worry about it. Took a waverunner out to the boat (fun!!!) and then on the boat there were other people going up. We really enjoyed it. Highlight of our cruise :)

Royal Caribbean offers it on CocoCay and Labadee. The excursion lasts about an hour but you are only in the air about 10 minutes. IMHO it is a huge ripoff through RCI. I was very disappointed in their advertising this as a one hour excursion. My son and I paid $79 each for a 50 minute boat ride and a 10 minute parasail ride. The 10 minutes in the air were fantastic but not worth $158.

Archived