I'm back home... for now

DJ Eddy

Hey guys just signed off the Liberty so I can be home for christmas & new year (my birthday is NYE, going to Edinburgh in Scotland for Hogmanay).

I'm returning back to the Liberty middle of January til July then Freedom in Europe in August.

Big shout out to everyone who sailed on the Liberty over the last 6 months including the Saints & Sinners group and some others, hi again to Lyndi.

Now i'm back home i'll be online a lot more as the crew internet on the liberty is a disaster and practically non-existent.

I love google :D

Hogmanay (pronounced [ˌhɔgməˈneː] — with the main stress on the last syllable - hog-muh-NAY) is the Scots word for the last day of the year and is synonymous with the celebration of the New Year (Gregorian calendar) in the Scottish manner. Its official date is 31 December (Old Year's Night). However this is normally only the start of a celebration which lasts through the night until the morning of Ne'erday (1 January) or, in some cases, 2 January which is a Scottish Bank Holiday.

Have a fun visit home and a safe trip back to the ship.

I love google :D

Hogmanay (pronounced [ˌhɔgməˈneː] — with the main stress on the last syllable - hog-muh-NAY) is the Scots word for the last day of the year and is synonymous with the celebration of the New Year (Gregorian calendar) in the Scottish manner. Its official date is 31 December (Old Year's Night). However this is normally only the start of a celebration which lasts through the night until the morning of Ne'erday (1 January) or, in some cases, 2 January which is a Scottish Bank Holiday.

Have a fun visit home and a safe trip back to the ship.

Thanks... did you just look up the deifinition of Hogmanay? Looking forward to it, it will be madness, like going to Dublin for St. Patrick's day (done that before):D

Ah, yes. DD was in England 2 years ago over the holidays and she and her boyfriend took the train up to Edinburgh (one of my favorite cities, anywhere!) for that night's celebrations.

A little too much champagne (with lots of other drinks as well) and they weren't feeling too good for a couple of days. :o I did warn her to stay away from the champagne. Live and learn!

Enjoy your holiday!

Hiya Eddy, just a shout to let you know we had a blast in the disco in October. We didn't scare ya did we? I even had DW dancing, it's a Miracle.

Thanks darling, you picked the right cruise aswell, for some reason out of the 3 different itenaries the Liberty does the 8 day eastern is always the best, not just for the ports but the crowd always seems friendlier. I had a good laugh on the last night with you guys, with the glowing necklaces and stuff ha ha, it was a lot of fun.

Enjoy our time off!!

DJ Kyle on the Victory got stuck doing karaoke for several weeks when the karaoke host had to leave unexpectedly. We had a ball. He was so much fun.

I know he was glad to get back to the booth, though!!!

We are hoping to see some of your fair country in June, if we can get everything worked out with Princess (the cruise line ~~ not royalty ) :)

But we have to go sail on the Holiday first on Saturday...when we get back we can work on those plans!!

I know CD Todd is loving the Freedom right now. Who took his place on the Liberty?

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you might be my DJ for my wedding booked for 1/27/08. I look forward to meeting you, and we will be a big hit in the dance clubs at night, sailing with 32 party animals!! Cant wait!!

I should be your Dj for the wedding... any requests you have is, of course, not a problem but FYI we don't have a lot of slow music, the majority of the CDs we have are for the disco at nighttime so if there are any particular slow songs (1st dance etc) then I suggest you bring some CDs with you that way there's no disappointment on your special day :)

Hey Eddy...Had a great time with the Saints and Sinners and great time with you in the DISCO.....I gotta stop staying out so late....NOT....

Thanks for the good time....

your welcome, like I said, I had fun with you guys... nah you didn't scare me... twas all good

Hey DJ Eddy we'll be on the Liberty March 23 and we were wondering what is the name of the show band that does all music for the shows each evening.... And will Karl still be the CD?

no the Cruise Director is now Steve Knisley... the Liberty is now his ship for the next 2 years at least (apart from when he's on vacation & another CD will cover)

my choice = Rhianna - Don't Stop The Music (Wideboys club remix)

popularity = Soulja Boy - Crank That Soulja Boy :rolleyes: :(

Oh no - am I going to get stuck listening to more Souja Boy in the disco on the Victory over New Years?! I can't get away from it! :confused: I might cry...:rolleyes:

Oh no - am I going to get stuck listening to more Souja Boy in the disco on the Victory over New Years?! I can't get away from it! :confused: I might cry...:rolleyes:

hmmm... tough one... new years...

I would say 99.99999999999999% sure you will hear Soulja Boy more than once every night in the disco, luckily I won't back home in England (thank you god)

but it's a great song though... honest ;)

Archived