Anyone tried Bioband?

whiskers9

I looked up "biobands" on a google search, and they sound similar to the bands that have been out for years, only with a velcro closure? They work on accupressure on the wrist. If they are, I can recommend them. I have terrible motion sickness and have been on 2 cruises, one to Alaska, our first, as it was mostly sheltered water and I was nervous about going far from shore due to motion sickness, then the second to the Caribbean. I was fine on both cruises using the bands I had (not biobands, but the same idea), and the Carribean one was very rough a few days, numerous people ill on the ship and I wasn't one of them. I have to say I also used the little patches you put behind your ears and took something called Bonamine (in Canada). I can't find the medicinal ingredient on the package I have, so they might be called something else where you live. I get ill taking a ride on a twisty road or going on a bus, so needless to say, all stops out and I have everything at my disposal. I intend to do the same on our 2 week AUS/NZ cruise on the Mercury starting January 12th, I want to have fun! I hope that helps.

I looked up "biobands" on a google search, and they sound similar to the bands that have been out for years, only with a velcro closure? They work on accupressure on the wrist. If they are, I can recommend them. I have terrible motion sickness and have been on 2 cruises, one to Alaska, our first, as it was mostly sheltered water and I was nervous about going far from shore due to motion sickness, then the second to the Caribbean. I was fine on both cruises using the bands I had (not biobands, but the same idea), and the Carribean one was very rough a few days, numerous people ill on the ship and I wasn't one of them. I have to say I also used the little patches you put behind your ears and took something called Bonamine (in Canada). I can't find the medicinal ingredient on the package I have, so they might be called something else where you live. I get ill taking a ride on a twisty road or going on a bus, so needless to say, all stops out and I have everything at my disposal. I intend to do the same on our 2 week AUS/NZ cruise on the Mercury starting January 12th, I want to have fun! I hope that helps.

Just have to ask--are you on our roll call Mercury Jan 20..as I think over there your name is a tiny bit different? Just thought I'd check it out. If so have you "re-registered" for the meet & greet? Reason is--they've all been lost & we need to get our totals up over 50 AGAIN. As you say you start on the 12th--you must be the same..anyway--if you haven't registered a 2nd time please do so.:D We are getting close now..........can hardly wait.

Here is a link to a review of these: http://www.magellans.com/store/Health___Jet_Lag_PreventionIF376?Args=

Archived