Have you been in the mineral baths?

PrincessCruisingForever

• 1 month later...

Yes....pretty neat!

It's not a big pool, or a series of pools that you might be prepared to see as in other areas, but it is a unique experience andding tothe overall wonder that St. Lucia holds: there are just so many different types of experiences on this one smaller island that to get a real good feeling you really should not miss any of them.

Because it's a smaller pool (Diamond), this is one that it is best to do as a couple instead of a group - even 4 total would seem intrusive. You'll need to walk up to it a ways, this is one you approach with your suit on under your shorts and tee, you know? And, that being the case, drying off afterward is slower somewhat before sliding clothes back on or sitting on the towel in the car: this would not be comfortable if you had to share the vehicle with a larger group, IMO.

I gues what I am basically saying is that this is one diversion you need not miss, and it is best experienced as a couple on a private tour....makes more sense as another stop on an "all-island" tour rather than one you pay to visit by itself. Doing Sulphur Springs (the volcano) the Hot and Warm Falls, the Botanical Garden, the Banana Plantation, Pigeon Point, Rodney Bay, Canaries, Soufriere, and having some time to swim/snorkel in the best place with lunch/refreshment/shopping times sprinkled in being driven in a luxury car at your own pace is a day tour that will be more enjoyable and give you a feeling of time well spent, in my opinion. The cost to do it this way is quite comparable to a single tour, but the memories are just so much more special! :o

<Got timed out>

Yes....pretty neat!

It's not a big pool, or a series of pools that you might be prepared to see as in other areas, but it is a unique experience andding tothe overall wonder that St. Lucia holds: there are just so many different types of experiences on this one smaller island that to get a real good feeling you really should not miss any of them.

Because it's a smaller pool (Diamond), this is one that it is best to do as a couple instead of a group - even 4 total would seem intrusive. You'll need to walk up to it a ways, this is one you approach with your suit on under your shorts and tee, you know? And, that being the case, drying off afterward is slower somewhat before sliding clothes back on or sitting on the towel in the car: this would not be comfortable if you had to share the vehicle with a larger group, IMO.

I guess what I am basically saying is that this is one diversion you need not miss, and it is best experienced as a couple on a private tour....makes more sense as another stop on an "all-island" tour rather than one you pay to visit by itself. Doing Sulphur Springs (the volcano) the Hot and Warm Falls, the Botanical Garden, the Banana Plantation, Pigeon Point, Rodney Bay, Canaries, Soufriere, and having some time to swim/snorkel in the best place with lunch/refreshment/shopping times sprinkled in being driven in a luxury car at your own pace is a day tour that will be more enjoyable and give you a feeling of time well spent, in my opinion. The cost to do it this way is quite comparable to a single tour, but the memories are just so much more special! :o

Archived