Mercury Auckland-Sydney Jan 6 Sailing

alinsobe

I recently booked passage on this cruise and looking to meet others who will also be on this cruise. This might be too much to ask for, being a 2 week long cruise, but looking for other single travelers or younger couples under 50.

Also, any tips on what I should definitely do on this cruise which also stops in Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Melbourne & Newcastle, keeping in mind I'm an active 41 year old guy most likely traveling solo who appreciates nature beauty and cultures different from what I'd get in the states.

Thanks

I recently booked passage on this cruise and looking to meet others who will also be on this cruise. This might be too much to ask for, being a 2 week long cruise, but looking for other single travelers or younger couples under 50.

Also, any tips on what I should definitely do on this cruise which also stops in Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Melbourne & Newcastle, keeping in mind I'm an active 41 year old guy most likely traveling solo who appreciates nature beauty and cultures different from what I'd get in the states.

Thanks

Just take GOOD care of the Mercury..as we will be getting on while you will be getting off..hope your cruise is great--I am planning on it being GREAT! :D

Hi alinsobe, we have a roll call going for this cruise with lots of information

Cathy

Hey there Cathy, please excuse my lack of knowledge here. I've just recently joined Cruise Critic. What and where is the roll call and how do I get on it?

Thanks so much,

Al

Just take GOOD care of the Mercury..as we will be getting on while you will be getting off..hope your cruise is great--I am planning on it being GREAT! :D

Will definitely take care of her for ya. Hope you have a great cruise!

(smile)

Al

...And Alinsobe will be getting on just as we will be getting off:D

We'll leave you all some food..:p

Alinsobe, in Tauranga I am told the walk around the base of Mt Maunganui is quite lovely if you like the outdoors.

In Wellington, we have booked a 3hr orientation tour though Viator.com, then plan to just stroll and explore on our own.

In Dunedin, we have booked with these people to do the coastal route to Larnach Castle http://www.classicjaguar.co.nz/WildlifeUlt.htm

Happy cruising!:)

Archived