Question about Coral Princess

Go-Bucks!

We've booked room D601 on the Dolphin deck, but now that I look closer at the deckplan it looks like the Caribe deck up above is narrower than Dolphin and possibly the folks on their balconies above us can look down on us. Anyone know if this is true or does it just appear to look like that in the drawing. If so, which deck/area would be best (we have a mini-suite). Are the aft rooms (like D725) best - maybe getting an aft view?

Thanks for any help!

Most of the Dolphin deck's mini=suites are covered except for the very front and aft of the ship. This site might help you.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

By the way I have stayed on the open balconies on the Coral and it did not bother me at all. You just wave to people and say hello and everyone then minds their own business but it is strickly up to you.

Marilyn

Mii,

I can't thank you enough for sending me that link! What an eye-opening lesson on choosing a cabin on this ship. I changed our cabin from D601 to the "bumped out" area on the Baja deck, B503. Still not totally private, but much better. Plus we get a nice view aft as well as to the side. I wonder if the ship designer had a bit too much to drink the night he came up with the idea to make all these balconies so crazy?! ;)

Mii,

I can't thank you enough for sending me that link! What an eye-opening lesson on choosing a cabin on this ship. I changed our cabin from D601 to the "bumped out" area on the Baja deck, B503. Still not totally private, but much better. Plus we get a nice view aft as well as to the side. I wonder if the ship designer had a bit too much to drink the night he came up with the idea to make all these balconies so crazy?! ;)

Mii,

Archived