Question about the Coral Princess

Go-Bucks!

I put this on the general Princess board, but thought maybe I should put it here too:

We've booked room D601 on the Dolphin deck, but now that I look closer at the deckplan it looks like the Caribe deck up above is narrower than Dolphin and possibly the folks on their balconies above us can look down on us. Anyone know if this is true or does it just appear to look like that in the drawing. If so, which deck/area would be best (we have a mini-suite). Are the aft rooms (like D725) best - maybe getting an aft view?

Thanks for any help!

We switched from D601 to B503 because we wanted a covered balcony, but now it looks like the B503 balcony is much smaller - about 1/2 the size. So, now we found another room with a partially covered large balcony that I hope will be better. This ship was designed very poorly and makes finding the right room very confusing. Of course, even though the cruise is still a year away, the best rooms are already gone. Or are they just reserved by Travel Agencies???? :confused: Anyone know?

It could be some of both. As final payment date approaches most likely there will be more cabins opening up. That's what happened last year for us. Just keep watching for cabins. Also if there is a roll call thread for your sailing, get to know people there, because sometimes people will post that they have to cancel and ask if anyone wants their cabin.

It could be some of both. As final payment date approaches most likely there will be more cabins opening up. That's what happened last year for us. Just keep watching for cabins. Also if there is a roll call thread for your sailing, get to know people there, because sometimes people will post that they have to cancel and ask if anyone wants their cabin.

I'll keep an eye on cabins, although I'm pretty pleased with the final one we chose - D503. It has the large balcony and it's partially covered. Fairly close to elevators, but I doubt if there'll be any noise issues.

Actually, I started a roll call thread because I didn't see one, but so far nobody's replied. But it's still a year (from today!) away. Thanks for your tip.

Archived