Hotel in Civitvecchia

At the beginning of our Mediterranean cruise with Carnival Freedom in May 08 we want do an overnight in a Hotel . Because we travel with car we also looking for parking 12 days. Does anybody know a comfortable Hotel near the cruise port with parking possibility. :D

At the beginning of our Mediterranean cruise with Carnival Freedom in May 08 we want do an overnight in a Hotel . Because we travel with car we also looking for parking 12 days. Does anybody know a comfortable Hotel near the cruise port with parking possibility. :D

There are only a few Hotels in the area, one named Hotel Triano (Sp?) I think, has gotten good reviews on this site, but I found a neat little Bed & Breakfast I was contemplating.

http://nuke.casamicacv.it/

http://en.venere.com/hotels_civitavecchia/

I finally decided on a hotel in Rome because of the travel time to and from the port, at an hour+ it just wasn't as convenient a usage of our limited time in Rome.

Have a great trip.

We stayed at Hotel Traiano and it was very good. It is a small family run hotel . 3 stars, very comfortable, friendly and service oriented. I think they have a website www.hoteltraiano.com . If you email them they can probably find out about parking for you. I don't think they actually had much parking at the hotel itself though

Archived