It's been a good day!

1. Passports came in the mail today (less than 3 weeks total!) with no mistakes

2. Made plane reservations

3. Made kennel reservations for our fur baby

4. I'm ready to go! Now if I just get through the next 52 days I'll be doing great!

Shari

1. Passports came in the mail today (less than 3 weeks total!) with no mistakes

2. Made plane reservations

3. Made kennel reservations for our fur baby

4. I'm ready to go! Now if I just get through the next 52 days I'll be doing great!

Shari

Congratulations, Shari!

That is a good day. We are going to Vancouver in January and a friend of ours lost his passport. Applied less than 2 weeks ago, and he got it yesterday. Now that is fast! Good to hear they are catching up. I think mine expires next year. :(

Shari,

I just have to ask about your screen name. Are you a Longaberger basket nut? :)

That would be correct! I used to be more nutty than I am now! I was a consultant for several years. I'm now a collector, but only buy one or two a year. I just ran out of room for them. Do you also have the "stain in your veins"??

That is a good day. We are going to Vancouver in January and a friend of ours lost his passport. Applied less than 2 weeks ago, and he got it yesterday. Now that is fast! Good to hear they are catching up. I think mine expires next year. :(

I was shocked that they came that fast. We applied later than we anticipated but some unexpected things came up and we just had to wait a while to shell out the money for them. They definitely aren't cheap! My parents and in-laws applied for theirs in June and it took 6 weeks for them. Ours was barely 3 weeks and there was a holiday in that time frame.

That would be correct! I used to be more nutty than I am now! I was a consultant for several years. I'm now a collector, but only buy one or two a year. I just ran out of room for them. Do you also have the "stain in your veins"??

WOW - me too. I was a consultant about 5 years ago. I love the smell of that stain!

Yes, too funny! And dmpuszcz - we always said if they bottled the "sent of stain" we would wear it as perfume! I joined in 1996, got to meet Dave in 1997, and have watched my sales and the co. go slowly downhill in the last few years. Very sad. I never got over the loss of the classic stain (or Dave for that matter). Still a consultant, but I don't do too much with it anymore, rarely buy. My house is bursting with them as well.

Have you ever posted on the AOL message boards in the good old days? I am bsktkaren over there.

Yes, too funny! And dmpuszcz - we always said if they bottled the "sent of stain" we would wear it as perfume! I joined in 1996, got to meet Dave in 1997, and have watched my sales and the co. go slowly downhill in the last few years. Very sad. I never got over the loss of the classic stain (or Dave for that matter). Still a consultant, but I don't do too much with it anymore, rarely buy. My house is bursting with them as well.

Have you ever posted on the AOL message boards in the good old days? I am bsktkaren over there.

I signed up in 2000, went to 3 Bee's and then got out. I'm jealous that you got to meet Dave. I loved Dresden back in the old days. It just became a different place. I got my Signatures magazine a few weeks ago and the picture of Tammy in the front looked NOTHING like her. It was strange.

I was on AOL a bit back in the old days. My screen name here was my AOL name.

Shari

I signed up in 2000, went to 3 Bee's and then got out. I'm jealous that you got to meet Dave. I loved Dresden back in the old days. It just became a different place. I got my Signatures magazine a few weeks ago and the picture of Tammy in the front looked NOTHING like her. It was strange.

I was on AOL a bit back in the old days. My screen name here was my AOL name.

Shari

Yes, things have changed. It is really sad - I know it was somewhat inevitable with a down turn in the economy, and people's changing decorating tastes, but it was fun while it lasted. I got to go to two Bee's and then two other "girls' trips" to Dresden. Glad I got to enjoy it in its hayday. :)

SO - have fun on your cruise and all the planning. I am getting to the point where I wish time would slow down a bit. We booked in May, but now it is coming too fast!:eek:

Archived