OMG! Suite Upgrade!

Prairie_Gal

Our TA called today and said Carnival had upgraded us from two balocony cabins on the Upper deck to two Suites on the Empress deck! :D Wow! I am so excited! We are sailing on the Liberty on Dec. 16. So, I need to know all about our suite. Anyone have pictures? We have 7213 & 7233.

Our TA called today and said Carnival had upgraded us from two balocony cabins on the Upper deck to two Suites on the Empress deck! :D Wow! I am so excited! We are sailing on the Liberty on Dec. 16. So, I need to know all about our suite. Anyone have pictures? We have 7213 & 7233.

Maybe not the same cabin but a search of webshots.. brings you lots

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=carnival+liberty+suite&new=1&source=chromeheader

Where is cabin 7213:confused: I could be wrong but I thought they didn't have any cabins that ended in 13......

Where is cabin 7213:confused: I could be wrong but I thought they didn't have any cabins that ended in 13......

It is probably 7231 and 33 they are right at the front of the ship.. nothing wrong with being up there is you don't mind the motion from the ocean:D

Great Upgrade Congrats!!

We were in cabin 7326. you will love it. Your 1st cruise and a mini suite upgrade what a great gift.

The room has 2 closets and a dressing area in the little hallway leading to the bathroom. It's a great place to put on make up etc. The bathroom is large for ship standards with dual sinks, a large tub with glass doors. nice size balcony only thing that could change would be sliders vs door that opens out. bedding was excellent when we sailed her last november.

have a great cruise, and it hopefully not your last. what will be hard is going from a mini to a regular balcony room:)

Now thats what I call and upgrade

Nice upgrade.

Carnival, I'm still waiting for my upgrade... :)

Were your two Balcony cabins a guarantee or did you pick cabin numbers for those?

Would an upgrade like this be given -Only If- you book a guarantee cabin?

----- Is that what you did?----

Congratulations!:p

Janis

We had picked out our cabins, and booked months ago, so I'm not sure why we got upgraded. I think I am most excited about having a tub.

Way to Go!!!

We have 2 balconies booked on the same cruise as you! Going right now to check our status but not in high expection of anything.

This is the first cruise for the other couple coming with us. It's about our 8th.

Enjoy your suites and maybe we'll bump into you on the cruise, which is oh so close!!!!!!

Julie:)

Archived