Sgt. Jeff...question re: Henry EEE Tours

loops

My good friend Sheila from Alabama suggested me post over here to get some info. from you. I am cruising the E. Carib this coming Sunday aboard the Victory..we have a stop in St. Thomas and was thinking of booking a tour w/ Henry....I sent an email this morning and no response yet and we leave for Miami Saturday morning. Have you ever contacted him via phone? Was wandering how much a phone call from NJ to St. Thomas would cost?

***Moderator, maybe my post should be under Ports of Call, St. Thomas, can you please move??***

Hey!!...Go to Henry's web page(www.eeetours.com) and click on contact Henry...One of the numbers is his home phone and the other is his cell...I am not sure how much it costs to call there, but you won't be sorry with the tour.....Henry is awesome!1!!!! Please let us know how your trip turns out!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a call from Henry in St. Thomas!!! Please keep him and his family in your prayers or maybe drop him an e-mail....He just got back from England because his brother past away:( His older sister also had a stroke while in route to England and is still in the hospital there....He tells me that she is doing better and beginning to move her arms and legs. It was great to hear from him and talk about our next cruise in September!!! We love Henry so much and really hate to see his family having such a tough time....I hate we have to wait till September to go to

St. Thomas:o

Archived