Yikes and Advice

simonmary

To preface this post - some weeks ago, Santa called me. I know, I was just as shocked as you! Anyway, he mentioned that the Pride would be underway on Christmas day, and without a Helo Pad, it was just a bit problematic for the sleigh to land for delivery. He asked if I could bring a little something with me for the crew (and passengers). What could I say? Of course, I said "yes". After all, this cruise is my Christmas present, and I wanted it to be special for everyone.

Well, today, I get the LARGEST box delivered on the doorstep. Not a problem, I will just hide it, as Simon doesn't really know about all of this (yet). Then I look at the label. Box 1 of 2!!!!! YIKES!!!! :eek:

I think I am going to have some explaining to do.

So, how do I explain this to Simon, and how do I engage some other passengers into being "elf-sistants"? I think this project has developed a life of it's own!

Great! A place to spread out would be nice. I have never been on a Seabourn vessel, so don't know the logistics of this. It looks as though Santa sent over enough for 4 or 5 items per person. I still have to figure out how to contain them. Thinking of baggies or the like. What do you think?

If you can get the boxes to the dock, the crew will get it to your cabin. If you need space and assistance with anything, speak to the cruise director or assistant cd. All Seabourn' s staff with do anything to assist you.

Have a great trip. Wish I were there.

You can contact me in cabin 233 and I will be glad to help. Not knowing what you are bringing you would be the best judge as to how to arrange packaging. Are you thinking of sandwich type baggies. By all means contact the Hotel Manager and he can suggest a location to spread out. I'm thinking of the Club which is not used most mornings but the "Hot Man" is the person to speak to.

Diane

Archived