Pillowcases and pens - question

resstation

I purchased a pillowcase for the characters to sign. I know I have to put it in a ziplock and turn it in to guest services when we arrive. Do I also put in fabric pens for them to use to sign or do they use their own?

Thanks!

7 days until all hands on deck!!!

You should include yor own pens.

I am sure they have extras but everyone I know sends their own.

have a Magical cruise!!!

mom x4,grandma x4

Hi!

Can you elaborate more for me. Kind of a Disney Pillowcase 101 for Dummies version? What do I need to do to participate? Is this limited to those who have been invited? I hate to sound dumb, but I want the whole lowdown on this!! It sounds like a neat idea.

Thank you for the info!:p

No problem, glad to help.

Anyone who is on the ship can take either a couple of pillowcases or a Matte style picture frame to be signed.

The most important thing is to leave it at the guest services desk the FIRST day so they have plenty of time to get to it.

It is best to pre wash and iron the pillowcases first.

Take your white pillowcases or frame and put in a large zip lock baggie with water proof markers, such as sharpies. I include a card with my name and room number too.

At guest services they will fill out a card and attach to it for you and by the end of the cruise it will be delivered to your stateroom, all signed.

You can request all signatures or just the princesses etc... Just keep it simple for them.

I have found using different colored markers looks nicer than just black. but I don't send the light colors like yellow or light pink. They dont show up as well.

That is all there is to it. very simple.

Please feel free to ask more questions if you have them. I am happy to help when I can.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...

The cruise was awsome. We LOVED it! We did get the 2 pic. mattes signed and they returned them to us on the last night. For my son I did a black matte with silver and gold sharpie pens and for my DD I did a white matte with purple, pink and Blue pens. Cinderella signed in blue....go figure. We will definatley be going on more DC in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

2 pillowcases and one frame should be ok. They have never set any specific limit that I know of but they try to keep it downsized or they wouldnt have time to get everyones things signed.

If a few hundred people on each trip brought 10 items they would not have time to do them all and soon would have to cancel the service.

But for the most part people have been reasonable and only bring 2 or 3 items which seems to work out just fine. I have always brought 2 pillowcases for myself with no problem.

mo x4,grandma x4

We just got back from our cruise and I took 2 pillowcases and multicolored fabric markers. We gave them to our concierge attendant and they took care of everything for us. What I thought was really neat was the way they signed each pillowcase was almost a mirror image on each pilowcase. They were signed by the same character with the same color in the same place on each pillow case. How wonderful that looks when you put them on each pillow

One of the best things I ever had done was a canvas bag. Before the cruise I did the date, the ship and my name. They signed around that. Also on the pillow cases, I put the date, the ship and my name. They signed around those. I then took my pictures that I had taken and made a photo mat around the pillow. I put the mat and the pillow case in a poster frame to hang on the wall.

Archived