Private Tours with a taxi at the port?

Carmic

We are interested in doing a private tour of Bonaire, but it seems the ships have reserved all the private tours. Has anyone recently just got off the ship and do a private tour with a taxi at the port? Are there a lot of taxis available?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also looking!

We are interested in doing a private tour of Bonaire, but it seems the ships have reserved all the private tours. Has anyone recently just got off the ship and do a private tour with a taxi at the port? Are there a lot of taxis available?

• 2 weeks later...

You can do a morning tour if you like.

There is a north and a south tour.

Both are 2 hours in total.

They will cost 100 $ u.s.(per tour) for the 2 of you.

If you want to do both tours that is also possible of course.

You will be transported in a 4WD truck so you can see most of the scenic spots of Bonaire.

There is AC inside.

You will be picked up at the dock or as close as I can get.

Happy holidays and hope to hear from you.

Bye

Hans Voerman hans@outdoorbonaire.com

Outdoor Bonaire

http://www.infobonaire.com/sightseeing.html for ideas and info

http://www.bonaireinsider.com/ ideas and info

I got your mail and was looking for a solution for a private tour for you.

I have only a Van , so we have room for about 8 to 9 persons on the tour .

You want only a tour for 2 , so you need a smaller car to have your privacy.

I got someone who is interested to do the tour with you.

Please if you are still interested would you letSorry for the delay in reply, we had no internet service for 4 days !!!

When a cruiseship is in we are very busy. I do watertaxi trips to the beach for $20 - $30

A private trip for 2 would cost $450 for a 2 hour boat tour. We would go to beautiful Klein Bonaire and do a coastal tour as well. The boat is a 24 foot luxury speed boat, which holds 10 persons.

You would have your own boat and captain . There is shade on half of the boat.

Have a Happy New Year!!

Capt Mike turtlesnorkel@hotmail.com

me know.

It is always better to leave the ship as soon as travellers are allowed to do that. So you have enough time to spend on the tour the beach and in town. I hope to have given you enough information.

Sincerely

Maria wilmari@bonairelive.com

Just returned from the Emerald. We were in Bonaire on January 1.

Many taxis were at the pier offering tours. It was 25$ pp for either a North Shore of South Shore tour. We arrived at 12, and most were back by 3 pm and were picking up a second round of people. So you could probably do both.

MC

Just returned from the Emerald. We were in Bonaire on January 1.

Many taxis were at the pier offering tours. It was 25$ pp for either a North Shore of South Shore tour. We arrived at 12, and most were back by 3 pm and were picking up a second round of people. So you could probably do both.

MC

Thanks. Really appreciate you getting back to me. Which side of the island has the most interesting sights in case we do not have time for both. Were you on the cruise that got delayed at embarkation by the nirovirus. According to the review from someone on that cruise, they allowed infants in the whirlpools..yechy! That could cause some disease.:eek: :eek:

Again, thanks:)

Thanks. Really appreciate you getting back to me. Which side of the island has the most interesting sights in case we do not have time for both. Were you on the cruise that got delayed at embarkation by the nirovirus. According to the review from someone on that cruise, they allowed infants in the whirlpools..yechy! That could cause some disease.:eek: :eek:

Again, thanks:)

Yes, was on that same cruise!!

North Shore has the flamingoes, while South shore has the salt and slave huts. But I would definitely do something in the water... it's the most beautiful water I've ever seen... snorkeling was amazing!

MC

Archived