Question about Royal Carribean Ceremonies

charletbride

We were married in June on the Mariner. We provided our own ceremony. We felt the standard ceremony was just too bland and didn't express what we wanted to express to each other in our wedding. If you provide me your email address, I will send you a copy of our ceremony.

We had a good time putting our ceremony together and it was really special to us.

The vows provided by Royal Romance for our Feb 05 wedding aboard Jewel of the Seas were okay -- but just okay. I've included them below in case you are interested. We've decide to use something a little longer that's has a bit more personal meaning to us.

[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]We are gathered here today To witness and celebrate, the joining of[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]________ and ________ in Holy Matrimony.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]________ and ______ who have brought to this moment[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]The fullness of their hearts as a treasure to share, with each other,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]In the mutual bond that we all know as marriage.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]________ and ________, you are both so very fortunate[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]To have found each other.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]In this day and age, when trust and love are so frequently tested,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]And patience and determination will so often be outmatched,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]It’s good to know and feel safe in the fact,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]That you can count on each other[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]For a higher strength, and a clearer focus.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]_______ and ________, To be partners on your lifetime journey together,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]It is important to remember the two individuals that make up your partnership[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Respect and nurture those qualities that are so unique to yourselves[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]And that have drawn you together to this moment, right now.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3] [/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]______, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]To live together in the Holy Estate of Matrimony[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]And to keep yourself, only unto her for as long as you both shall live?[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]______, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband,[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]To live together in the Holy Estate of Matrimony[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]And to keep yourself only unto him for as long as you both shall live?[/size][/font]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][i][size=3][font=Times New Roman]May I please have the rings?[/font][/size][/i]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]The giving and receiving of rings[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Symbolizes your love for one another, which knows no end.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]So may these rings be blessed as a symbol of you unity.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][i][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Please repeat after me.[/font][/size][/i]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]With this ring, I thee wed, in love and truth.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]As the circle of this ring knows no end, neither shall my love for you.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Please wear it always, as a symbol of my love.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]With this ring, I thee wed, in love and truth.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]As the circle of this ring knows no end, neither shall my love for you.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Please wear it always, as a symbol of my love.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Now you will feel no rain, for each will be shelter to the other.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Now you will feel no cold, for each will bring warmth to the other.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]There is no more loneliness, for each will companion to the other.[/size][/font]
[/center]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]And so it is, that by powers vested in my By the Great Sunshine State of Florida[/size][/font]
[/center]
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=3]I am proud to pronounce that you are husband and wife.[/size][/font]
[/center]

Archived