"Love Beach" Snorkeling??

RabidDolly

Does anybody know where we can snorkel on Love Beach. I heard the snorkeling was great there. We get the the island so late in the afternoon and its becoming very hard to find any snorkeling trips later than 2 or 3pm. Please can someone help?

Thanks [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

~~RabidDolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

From what I understand is you can take a taxi to Love Beach which is a private resort. I have also read there is very good snorkeling but you have to swim out about a mile, I would like to go but that is a long swim there and back. cruisin'gal Oh also, I went to Barnes and Noble and read about this beach in the travel guides.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi ...

While I can't get it to work right now, use the "find" option at the top of the message list and search "love beach" or "snorkeling" and you should get plenty of info ... Love Beach is not a single resort (it's a rather long stretch of beach) and isn't public ... but there are ways to get access, and I've posted them before, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

Colyn R., Nassau Native

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nyloc:
Hi ...

While I can't get it to work right now, use the "find" option at the top of the message list and search "love beach" or "snorkeling" and you should get plenty of info ... Love Beach is not a single resort (it's a rather long stretch of beach) and isn't public ... but there are ways to get access, and I've posted them before, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

Colyn R., Nassau Native<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I love about the Bahaman people...y'all are so laid back and not afraid to say it! I'm right there with you, at heart, Colyn! Just wish I was there in physical body too, again! You live in paradise! No WORRIES! We could learn a lesson from you!
Julie...CCL Fantasy...7/20/03 & 4/25/04

Archived