Reservation Deposit ??

Cruisin250

Hi,

We are planning on booking an NCL cruise this summer and was thinking of making an early reservation on a European cruise (6-8 months) I was wondering what the policy was on refunding or changing reservations? I was looking on the website but couldn't seem to find anything.

Also, any tips on when to book Summer 7-day Med. for the best rates?

Thanks!!!

That depends on what kind of rate drop. As you get closer to the sailing date they might reduce prices for "new bookings only" to try and fill the ship. This "heated" debate has occurred here a number of times. But, in general if the price drops NCL will honor the new price.

PE

If you book with the cruise line, there will not be any penalty for canceling (more than 90 days before cruise). However, booking with a TA, which I highly recommend, can carry a cancellation penalty. This varies from agency to agency. I don't know the percentages, but I would not be surprised if half had no cancellation penalty and half had a small cancellation penalty. You need to ask the travel agency.

Bill

If you book with the cruise line, there will not be any penalty for canceling (more than 90 days before cruise). However, booking with a TA, which I highly recommend, can carry a cancellation penalty. This varies from agency to agency. I don't know the percentages, but I would not be surprised if half had no cancellation penalty and half had a small cancellation penalty. You need to ask the travel agency.

Bill

In the past we have booked both through a TA and through the cruiseline and didn't see an advantage either way (with Princess and RCI) is there an advantage with NCL to use a TA?

Archived