How to register for roll call...help please

Thank you kehlx2 for your note, we are indeed on the Mercury on the 20th, but I can't figure out how to join a roll call. It's my dream trip too and it's very exciting! Liz. re: Just have to ask--are you on our roll call Mercury Jan 20..as I think over there your name is a tiny bit different? Just thought I'd check it out. If so have you "re-registered" for the meet & greet? Reason is--they've all been lost & we need to get our totals up over 50 AGAIN. As you say you start on the 12th--you must be the same..anyway--if you haven't registered a 2nd time please do so.:D We are getting close now..........can hardly wait.

Here is a link to a review of these: http://www.magellans.com/store/Healt...ionIF376?Args=

Syl

Hi,

Just go to the Roll Calls Forum, click on your cruise line, then on your ship. Look through the threads until you find the one with the date of your departure. Post a message introducing yourself and, voila, you are part of the roll call. We have made many wonderful friends based on many months of chatting, making excursion plans, and then meeting face 2 face onboard. Enjoy!

Thank you! we are now on the roll call and all is well, so looking forward to our trip in just over a month.:D

OOPS--sorry I didn't see this..link to our last page is: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=348670&page=25

then if you want to read--just keep going backwards..so glad to have you join us..then you can go up to the top part & under on right side where it has scroll downs--cjoose Thread Tools & pick the lat one--subscribe--then you will get message each time someone posts...See you over there.... Stu will want your first names & cabin number--he makes up signs for our doors.

OOPS--I see I'm to late--but that's fine you found your way thanks to Sheila.

Archived