Century Sky Suite, Family Ocean View

niborHS

It seems as though the family Ocean View is a tad larger than the Sky Suite, and less expensive. I was in the Sky Suite on the Century back in 1995 or 1996, so I remember it somewhat, but can't find a lay-out for the family ocean view. First of all on that, Is it on the back of the ship, and will we get the vibration like you get at the back of the dining room? I am not 100% sure that there even is a SS available when we want to go, but need to make a decision quick. The other choice is just to go with the CC class cabin, but we have not been in a non-suite cabin in years.

We just cruised in late October on Century in the Mediterranean. We were upgraded to the family suite unexpectedly. We loved it! The room was large and we loved being at the very back of the ship. It gave us a great view. Very early when docking we did hear the noise of I'm not sure what it was, but it really didn't bothered us. We just enjoyed our room so much that it will be very hard to step down to any other room.

Archived