Name of Cruise Terminal in Auckland?

Capt Blood

Do the cruise ships embark/disembark from Pine Harbor? How far is this from downtown Auckland?

Kia ora i AotearoaNZ

I don't know of Pine Harbour. Auckland's harbours are the Manukau, where the International Airport is, and the Waitemata where the port of Auckland is. This is where the cruise ships dock. It's downtown with a number of hotels in the immediate vicinity.

Aquarians of Rotorua

Do the cruise ships embark/disembark from Pine Harbor? How far is this from downtown Auckland?

Pine Harbour is just a small boat marina, at Bucklands, in Auckland.

Cruise ships embark/ disembark from Princes Wharf in downtown Auckland. It's right beside the Hilton hotel, and next to the Viaduct Basin.

Walking distance to the Ferry terminal and to Queen Street.

Hi Capt Blood.....Ferries go regularly to Pine Harbour from Quay Street, Auckland city .....next to Princes Wharf where cruise ships berth. Takes about 30 mins and costs NZ$20 return. You are able to arrange a package with FORMOSA Country Club. Ferry from Quay St to Pine harbour, transfers to the course and golf buggy. If you are not intersted in a game of golf at a TOP course...this would be one way of seeing more of Auckland Harbour and the eastern suburbs :)

Does this help ???? ;)

B E V

Thanks Bev! That is what I was looking for. We are already booked at Formosa before our Cruise on the Sapphire in March. I looked at several golf packs and Formosa really looked perfect for us. Thanks for all the other info you sent. It all is really helpful.

Chris

Thanks Bev! That is what I was looking for. We are already booked at Formosa before our Cruise on the Sapphire in March. I looked at several golf packs and Formosa really looked perfect for us. Thanks for all the other info you sent. It all is really helpful.

Chris

Chris.....pleased I guessed correctly :p Organised a golfing day for a group on a February sailing. FORMOSA is most helpful....enjoy the Ferry ride and the golf :)

B E V

Archived